Professional consulting straight on the slopes of your resort to cut your operation expenses. The training of the employees will deliver a better quality of your slopes for lower expenses on snowmaking and the machine parts. You can save ten thousands of Euros every season. The instructing is followed by an analysis of earth works, snowmaking, grooming, driver’s report, and other tips that will move your resort forward following the new and effective trends in resort efficiency.
Training and instructing is guaranteed by Michal Spanel, experienced in grooming, snowmaking and resort managing from Czech, Europe, Canada and Russia. He also participated on building the men´s downhill course for SOCHI 2014 Olympics and FIS snowboard cross WORLD CUP.
In resort optimizing Michal concentrates on driver´s training, manager´s consulting , before opening resort preparations, slope quality grooming, special courses and obstacle building, kid´s playground building, cross trails and fun parks building. Experienced on Pisten Bully: 100, 200,240,260, 300, 400, 600, Formatic and Prinoth: Husky, Leitwolf, BR 350, Bison, New Leitwolf, Everest, Beast.
BASIC TRAINING POINTS
- Cutting down the resort’s expenses
- Better and lasting quality of your slopes
- Preparation of the base and grooming of daily slopes with different conditions
- Building and grooming of various courses and fun areas
- Analysis and optimizing of the snowmaking
- Resort operations system optimizing